MY STYLE MOTTO - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

MY STYLE MOTTO


When it comes to style, I have but a single motto I adhere to religiously - wear only what feels good on, and what makes you feel good! What I mean by feels good on is that comfort is always at the top of my priorities. I can't imagine feeling good wearing something that isn't comfortable. 

I have to admit that in the past, I've made a mistake of buying pieces that had great hanger appeal but weren't necessarily comfortable, and all of them suffered the same fate. After a few futile attempts to convince myself I could get over itchy fabric or restricting silhouettes, I would eventually give up and move those pieces to the back of my closet, where they would remain never to be worn again. So eventually, I learned my lesson! If it doesn't feel good on, I don't buy it!




The making me feeling good part has more to do with my sartorial preferences. I am sure you can agree that we all have certain pieces we naturally gravitate towards because we simply can not help but love the way we look when we wear them. Well, I try to create a wardrobe filled with just those types of pieces because through trial and error I've learned that unless what you wear makes you feel good about yourself, you will not wear it!






Take EXPRESS flare jeans I am wearing in today's post for example, I've had them for a few weeks now and I simply cannot stop wearing them because of how comfortable they are. And the same goes for the patched girlfriend jeans! Super soft and light weight, they literally feel like you're wearing nothing at all! Yet as much as I appreciate how good they feel on, I absolutely love the way they fit!




I am a big believer in jeans that have a bit of stretch in them because I feel that they simply hug the body better and also retain their shape though the day, which is what I love about these 2 pairs because I've worn them on 8-hour road trips and they looked as good as they did in the morning when I first put them on! Naturally, I love that! 

What about you guys, what's your style motto?


Thank you Express for partnering with me on this post! 

EXPRESS Distressed patched girlfriend jeans, Mid rise released hem bell flare jean, Fitted patch denim shirt, Ribbed zip front bodysuit from EXPRESS ONE ELEVEN collection & Oversized round frame sunglasses { similar here } | CHLOE small Inez bag | AQUAZZURA Wild Thing fringe sandals | CHANEL Boy bag | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan