Victoria’s Secret model Victoria Lee on hair spray challenges and her next big job - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Victoria’s Secret model Victoria Lee on hair spray challenges and her next big job

After being tapped for her very first Victoria’s Secret runway in 2017, which airs tonight in Australia, it seems the world is Victoria Lee’s oyster.

David Jones announced Lee as their newest ambassador days after filming for the show finished. The Narrandera native spoke to Vogue about the challenges of walking the Victoria’s Secret show for the very first time and what it means to the model to be working for the iconic David Jones.

What does it mean for you to be tapped by a brand like David Jones?
“It’s incredible - I’m still pinching myself. David Jones is such a loved, iconic and trusted Australian brand. To be a part of the David Jones family and to follow in such inspirational footsteps as Megan Gale and Miranda Kerr is a real honour and I’m thrilled!”


Tell us about your Victoria's Secret debut - what were the highlights? 
“The highlight was working with all the talented people involved. So much work and effort goes into the show behind the scenes - it’s 12 months of planning. So simply to be involved in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is amazing. Also the girls I was there with - we spent four days together in Shanghai. I feel so lucky to have enjoyed my first show with such a lovely group of girls. So warm, encouraging and welcoming.”

What was the best advice you received from your fellow models?
“Adrenalin will carry you! Don’t stress about your shoes! We are all in the same boat and it is challenging - just do your best. And have fun!”

Was there anything about walking in the 2017 VS show that surprised you? 
“How much fun it was!! Of course I had butterflies but I thought I would be more nervous or anxious. When I was standing backstage and during practice runs I was just having a really good time and ready to go.”

How long did it take you to de-Victoria’s Secret yourself after the show? 
“This year there were no tans. So that wasn’t an issue but I did have a lot of hair spray to get rid of!”

What's the biggest lesson you've learnt form VS that you will take with your throughout your career? 
“Be confident. Be yourself. Enjoy the moment.”

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan