Styling Challenge (final day!) - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Styling Challenge (final day!)




























The last day of my styling challenge! This fifth necklace is a aptly named the Garden Party and ia mix of gorgeous pink and orange tones. For weekend (left) I paired with a light pink blazer and for work (right) I paired with a pumpkin cardigan. Now that you've seen all 5 days... which necklace/look was your favorite?

Disclaimer: These are my regular 'ole clothes, but I do not own the necklace.

Necklace: Stella & Dot
Photo left
Pink Blazer: Banana Republic, $40
Shirt: Banana Republic, $14
Jeans: Gap, $30
Shoes: Steve Madden/DSW, $27
Photo right
Sweater: c/o Banana Republic FL Mall
Blouse: Banana Republic, $35
Skirt: Banana Republic, $40
Shoes: Steve Madden/DSW, $27

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan