Styling Challenge - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Styling Challenge






























Day #3 of my styling challenge. I was recently asked to do a little project - style 5 different statement necklaces into two looks: one for work (left), and one for weekend (right) - and wanted to share the results with you guys! This third necklace is a mix of ribbons, pearls and chains. Definitely a statement piece on its own so I paired it with very simple outfits!  How would you wear it?

Disclaimer: These are my regular 'ole clothes, but I do not own the necklace.

Necklace: Stella & Dot
Photo left
Shirt: Banana Republic, $15
Pencil skirt: Express
Pumps: Calvin Klein/Filene's Basement, $60
Photo left
T-shirt: Gap, $10
Mini-skirt: Express, $5
Shoes: Michael Antonio/TJ Maxx, $16

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan