Today's Everyday Fashion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion


Occasion: Church and errands
Shirt: c/o The Unique Closet
Jeans: True Religion, $145
Belt: H&M
Shoes: DSW/Chinese Laundry, $40
Earrings: Banana Republic, $20

Today's outfit includes a top from online retailer The Unique Closet. They certainly live up to their name by offering very unique items - if Modcloth and Forever 21 had a baby, it would be The Unique Closet. They stock new items every week and orders ship fast. My only complaint: I want more, more, more! The selection is limited so would love to see more unique choices for my closet! Here are some of my top picks:
















Shirt $36.50, Romper $32, Dress $68 - all from The Unique Closet

Full disclosure: I was given the opportunity to select one item of my choice from The Unique Closet and review my experience. These are my honest opinions, and I was not required to show items from the webiste (I just thought they were cute and wanted to share!). For more info, please see my review policy here.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan