Tonight's (Bonus) Fashion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Tonight's (Bonus) Fashion





































Occasion: Yelp Event (Tuesday night)
Shirt: Forever 21, $18
Belt: Forever 21, $5
Jeans: Gap, $30
Shoes: Delicious/Shoe Carnival, $10
Earrings: Banana Republic, $20
Photo left: My outfit was loosely based off Cameron's from InStyle.com

Here's an outfit shot at the event:






































Another picture of me and Christina at the event. Definitely check out Cafe Tu Tu Tango if you're ever in Orlando. Yummy mojitos, tapas and live entertainment. It was awesome, can't wait to go back!! (ps. This event was is no way connected to my blog. Just thought I'd share my outfit from the night!) :-)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan