Tim Gunn at the Mall at Millenia - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Tim Gunn at the Mall at Millenia

























Stop by the Mall at Millenia tomorrow afternoon (Saturday, October 23) for your chance to meet Tim Gunn! At 1:00pm enjoy a Lucky Jeans fashion show and at 1:30pm you'll have a chance to meet Tim. Spend $100 at the Lucky Jeans store and you'll also get a free copy of his new book (photo above).

Speaking of the Mall at Millenia... you may remember the fashion show I attended there a few weeks ago. See below for professional photos - and click here to read my recap and see my video interview with Giuliana Rancic!






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan