Today's Everyday Fashion (from the cutting room floor) - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion (from the cutting room floor)

I'm having a slumber party with my 8-year-old niece tonight, so my clothing today will consist of PJs and a swim suit (for the pool). Thought I'd share some summery looks that never made it out the door!






































Occasion: Lunch with friends
Blazer: Gap, $70
Shirt: H&M, $12
Belt: H&M, $10
Shorts: Abercrombie, $40
Shoes: Chinese Laundry/DSW, $40
Necklace: Banana Republic, $18
Earrings: Banana Republic, $20






































Occasion: Date night
Dress: H&M, $35 (see this post for another way I wore this dress)
Belt: Gap, $40
Necklace: H&M, $13
Shoes: Chinese Laundry/DSW, $40






































Occasion: Shopping
Shirt: Banana Republic, $15
Earrings: Banana Republic, $25
Jeans: Gap, $30
Belt: Limited, $20
Shoes: Rampage/Endless.com, $20

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan