Today's Everyday Fashion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion






































Two looks with my new army jacket. I've been looking everywhere for a jacket like this. Everything at the Gap was an extra 40% off on Monday so I decided to scoop this one up! (click here to see it online)

Occasion: Work or errands
Jacket: Gap, $25
Sweater: Limited
Jeans: Gap, $35
Shoes: Aldo, $70
Necklace: Banana Republic, $18
Photo left: The stylish Kate Hudson on FabSugar.com, my inspiration for this outfit!





































Occasion: Lunch with friends
Jacket: Gap, $25
T-shirt: Gap, $10
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, $25
Belt: Forever 21, $9
Shoes: Carlos Santana/DSW, $33
Photo left: My inspiration from Refinery29.com

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan