Today's Everyday Fashion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion






























This is a special edition of Today's Everyday Fashion - brought to you by Elegantees! (Elegant - tees, get it?) Over the past couple of months I've had the privilege of getting to know founder and designer of this affordable line. Katie is a total sweetheart, and 100% of the profits go to benefit a non-profit called History Starts Now, to fight sex trafficking and to help women pursue their dreams.

Today, I'm wearing:
Left: Rachele in Colbalt Blue, $18.90
Middle: Jolanta in Ivory, $14.90
Right: Laura in Forest Green, $19.90

Which one is your favorite? ;-)

Disclaimer: These shirts were given to me by Elegantees, I was not asked to post pictures or write a review. The rest of the items I am wearing are my regular 'ole clothes!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan