Guan Eng - Driven to tears - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Guan Eng - Driven to tears


It's all rocky's fault. He was the one who suggested for Guan Eng's staff to monitor my blog. I know for a fact that they actually are doing exactly that. I was made to understand that the poor sods are checking this blog every one hour for the past two days for updates on their boss. Well guys, I have no plan to do so for now.  I am still sore with TV3 for spoiling all the fun. So, Guan Eng's people, please stop torturing yourself. No need to check on this blog too often. Well, if Guan Eng want to know what is the latest that I had posted on him, tell him I had dedicated this song for him. Be cool.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan