FLORAL SensaTion - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FLORAL SensaTion

I am clearly a lover of the floral prints. I wore this on my birthday last month. I love this dress. It has a built in corset(which cinches it perfectly on my bust and waist) ,  a front slit and side pockets. I absolutely love the length. I decided to pair it with my black peep-toe booties, to give it some edge and my brown vintage clutch bag(100% leather, you gotta love Ngara)
This picture show the A-line skirt on the dress. I LOVE THIS DRESS







Vintage Pink Floral Dress: Adams, 300ksh; Brown Vintage Leather Clutch: Ngara, 100ksh; Black booties, Ngara 700ksh.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan