Stripped T - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Stripped T

I wore this last week. I love stripped T-shirts. If you don't have one yet it is a MUST HAVE.
I wore this blue belt to add color. I got the belt from a vintage blue dress i own.

This is one of my favorite earrings. It does come with a partner, but i'm going through a one earring phase. The earring i actually made myself. It is from an old necklace. I broke the necklace in half and made earrings, i then took my old peacock feathered earrings attached both feathers on to one of the earrings to give it some flavor.
Bag vintage and watch Tommy Hilfiger......................................                                                Stripped T-shirt= Ngara, 200ksh. White high-waist skirt, Adams 200ksh. Aviators, took from friend.  Earring, Made my ME. Black leather bag, took it from my mum 














Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan