A very sad day - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A very sad day

I am writing this with extreme sadness in my heart.

This posting by BigDog today really broke my heart -

JCorp Jumbo-Mumbo

I tried very hard the whole morning to find out what had happened but my efforts were futile.

Being an ardent supporter of Johor MB Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman, I find the appointments of Ahmad Zaki Zahid, Wan Mohd Firdaus Wan Mohd Fuad, Edward Leung Kok Keong and Natasha Kamaluddin into the highest positions of Kulim, the subsidiary of JCorp simply unpalatable. These people are part of the young liberals bunch who almost wrecked this country via the Fourth Floor Boys of the Pak Lah era.

Datuk Ghani, what have you done? Don't you realise these appointments will destroy everything good that you had done for Johor these past 16 years?

For one, Datuk, I know you are fond of your special assistant Wan Firdaus, but that boy is really no good. Are you aware of the kind of nonsense he pulled in Irda? Please check with your people. I mean, your people who have been loyal to you all these years and had sacrificed so much without expecting any "special" things from you. Check with them how Malik Imtiaz Sharwar, a member of the DAP's Penang government's think tank was invited to give a lecture on how great the Penang and Selangor administrations are compared to the the Federal government at the Irda headquarters on Oct 24.

Datuk Ghani, I still trust that you are the best man to lead Johor for now, as I don't see anyone else to replace you.  But really, I am tired. I don't know what is the rationale behind those appointments, but I believe the damage is done. The daggers are out to stab you Datuk Ghani. And these are not even the daggers of the Pakatan people.



My prayers with you Datuk Ghani.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan