Today's Everyday Fashion: Black Friday - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Black Friday




































Ahhhh... Black Friday. I've been writing about the biggest day in shopping on my VISIT FLORIDA page this week, and even went to the mall yesterday to scope out what deals stores are offering. (See my Twitter account for what I learned.) I have to admit though, I'm not the biggest fan of shopping that day. I prefer to save my money for the real best day of the year for bargains - the day after Christmas! (See the crazy deals I got last year here!) I would love to hear what you guys really think of the holiday though - do you shop 'til you drop on Black Friday or avoid the malls like the plague? 

About my outfit: if you are headed out on a marathon shopping spree, this outfit is for you! Comfy, flat shoes, stretchy pants and a layers on top to adjust to the temperatures fit the bill for a long day of shopping. I plan to hit the mall for a few hours to catch a deal or two before noon, but it's in the 80's this week in Orlando so I'll likely wear something a little more warm-weather friendly. Can't wait to share my finds with you guys though and hear what you bought too. Let the shopping begin!

Inspiration photo: H&M
Trench coat: New York & Company, $50
Scarf: c/o Happy Scarf
Shirt: Handed down from a friend
Belt: Gap, $10
Jeans: Gap, $30
Boots: Bakers, $90 (similar)


1. LOFT python shirt, $59.50 (I bought this in-store yesterday for $25!)
2. Victoria's Secret python shirt, $44.50
3. Chico's python shirt, $39.99

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan