Today's Everyday Fashion: The Tights Experiment - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Tights Experiment





































Well kids... I bought a camera! My first big-girl camera, a Canon Rebel T3. I figured it was about time I upgraded, and I got a really great deal on Black Friday. Here's the catch though (there's always a catch). I tried taking my usual outfit photos with it yesterday and it was kind of a disaster. I had help (via phone and in person) from a couple semi-pro friends, but to no avail. You are looking at the one salvageable photo, and even it has a bit of a shadow still. (If you have any indoor photography tips or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section.)

Okay... on to the fashion stuff. I am totally obsessed with this inspiration photo and love the mix of maroon, mustard and animal print. I'm also wearing maroon tights for the first time and kind of love it. Tights are a big goal for me this winter - I want to get creative with them! Do you wear fun colored tights? What other colors should I buy?  

Inspiration photo: Intermix
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret c/o MJR Sales, $18
Shirt: Gap, $30
Skirt: Victoria's Secret c/o MJR Sales, $14
Belt: Joe's Jeans c/o Marshall's, $20
Maroon tights: Hue via Marshall's, $5
Shoes: Restricted via Endless, $40


1. ASOS maroon skirt, $40.91
2. Limited tweed maroon skirt, $59.90
3. Victoria's Secret maroon skirt, $29.50 (on sale)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan