My November Budget - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

My November Budget





















It has been a hot minute since I did my last budget post. (July, in case anyone is counting. You can see all my budget posts archived here.) This long absence can be blamed on the fact that I did not have time to go shopping for several months! I didn't necessarily miss shopping, but what I did notice is more of a "I have nothing to wear attitude" coming from me. I definitely don't think you need a lot of money to dress well, and I definitely don't think you need to be buying new things all the time, but at the same time I think that a new item here and there is a bit like a breath of fresh air into your closet and can be totally healthy. At least for me it is, and new items tends to boost my creativity. (Anyone with me on this?)

So, here's what I bought:
1. American Eagle plaid shirt, $24 (Black Friday online purchase)
2. American Eagle sweater, $30 (Black Friday online purchase)
3. American Eagle cobalt jeans, $37
4. Gap neon sweater, $17
5. Old Navy emerald top, $11 (with $20 Groupon)
6. Steve Madden Tanngoo boots from Endless, $47
7. Express pleated skirt, $18 (Black Friday purchase)
8. Urban Originals shoes, $24 (Black Friday online purchase)
9. Urban Originals shoes, $22 (Black Friday online purchase)
       Grand Total = $230 (since I hadn't shopped in several months, I gave myself more than the usual
                                          $100/month budget)


Why I bought these items:
Items #1, 2 and 6 were my attempt to winterize my wardrobe a bit more, which was a big goal for me this month. I've been looking for boots exactly like #6 for awhile and was thrilled when I finally found them last week! Item #7 was a spur-of-the-moment Black Friday purchase. I've had a pleated skirt on my wish list for some time, and I couldn't pass up that price! Items #3, 4 and 5 are my never-ending quest to add color to my wardrobe. These tones are a bit more wintery and should work in all seasons. Finally, the shoes... items #8-9. These were a total splurge. I regret it slightly (the green ones are not that great in person), but I love the lime colored ones and with the right outfit I'm sure they will be fab. Definitely didn't "need" those shoes though. ;-)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan