Today's Everyday Fashion: Mad Men Party - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Mad Men Party

Cigarette is fake *whew*






































Last night I co-hosted a Mad Men themed holiday party and this is what I wore! I went for full costume mode, and ordered this dress and brooch (an exact replica of Joan's!) specifically for the party. Add a bouffant, some serious eyeliner and a fake cigarette and I was in full character. It was a great night!! Are you a Mad Men fan? What's your favorite theme for a party?

Dress: c/o Shabby Apple, $92 ("Moon River" under the All that Jazz section. This dress runs big, I ordered an XS.)
Belt: Urban Outfitters, $20
Shoes: Restricted from Endless, $40
Vintage starburst brooch: c/o Catherine Nicole, $30
Headband and fake cigarette: borrowed

Eat your heart out, Don Draper.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan