Today's Everyday Fashion: The Shopping Event - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Shopping Event







































I'm hosting a shopping soiree at a local salon today and this is what I'm wearing! If you live in the Orlando area, I would love to have you join me at In Style Hair to shop Stella & Dot jewelry, a free raffle, and all the pink champagne and cupcakes you can eat! Go here for details.

About my outfit: I'm rocking not one, but two new purchases today! I've had a pleated skirt on my wish list for months, and picked up this polka dot one on Black Friday. My other new purchase is the shirt which I also recently wore with jeans and sandals for errands. Finally, it's hard to see in the picture but I'm wearing my Stella & Dot Jacqueline necklace backwards, so you can see the chain detail (it's totally rockstar that way). Are you wearing the pleated skirt trend this fall?

About my camera: I took your advice and went for no flash with my new camera. I like that you can see the details in my outfit, but it's driving me nuts how dark the wall is behind me.... *sigh* I guess it's back to the drawing board (or my old camera). Any suggestions? :-(

Shirt: c/o LOFT, $30 (recent)
Skirt: Express, $18 (recent)
Belt: H&M, $4
Shoes: Boutique 9, $70
Necklace: My Stella & Dot website, $171 (on sale!)


1. ASOS pleated skirt, $40.91
2. ModCloth pleated skirt, $42.99
3. Kohl's Lauren Conrad pleated skirt, $40

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan