Today's Everyday Fashion: Win an LG DoublePlay [closed] - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Today's Everyday Fashion: Win an LG DoublePlay [closed]

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.






































True story: I was talking to my cell phone provider one day when they informed me that i was eligible for a phone upgrade. Since my current phone (an old Droid that someone gave me second-hand) is falling apart, I decided then and there that it was time for a new phone! The very next day, I was offered a brand-new LG DoublePlay™ to review and figured it was fate and that I should go for it. :-) An added bonus - they gave me two so I can give one away to a reader, yay! 

The most unique feature about this phone is definitely the double-screen action. It takes some getting used to when you are typing, however, I do like that you can be doing two things at once! For example, if a website it taking awhile to load, you can write a text message on the screen below. Super-cool. It also comes with a fancy 5 megapixel camera (I'm hoping this will improve the pictures I post on Twitter), group texting options like Cloud Text and Group Text, and is exclusively available at T-mobile. I don't know about you guys, but I always on my phone (pretty much every minute I'm away from my computer!) writing emails, jotting down notes, and tweeting like a crazy (I tweet more when I'm away than I do from my computer). Do you use social media on your phone? How do you think an LG DoublePlay™ would change the way you interact? Just leave a comment below to be automatically entered into the giveaway!
Today's outfit
Blazer: Victoria's Secret, c/o MJR Sales, $35
Shirt: Ralph Lauren outlet, $20
Jeans: Vigoss  c/o Nordstrom Rack, $35
Shoes: Delicious from Shoe Carnival, $10 
Purse: River Island, $60
Watch: Michael Kors





















Visit Sponsor's Site

Grace is our winner, congrats!!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan