Men better than animals....isn't it? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Men better than animals....isn't it?

Woke up this morning and feels like writing about Shahrizat.

But, Bujai had already  wrote it here
Shahrizat takes leave as minister

A lot of other people probably going to write about her also.

So, I think I work on something more profound.

Well, the most profound piece for me today is this posting by Rockybru
Amnesty says Anwar's acquittal shows why Msia must scrap sodomy law

Honestly, I do understand why men always want to go a step further in what ever they are doing. It is in their nature to do so.

They always need to prove that they are on top of the food chain.

Men, after all, must be able to outdo the other species...in everything.

Well, personally, I don't think they should because they may still lose out to dogs.....




See, elephants and giraffes.....they seems to have other original ideas....men want to try like them also ka? Want to legalize this also ka?





 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan