R&R before the final push - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

R&R before the final push

Going off grid over the next few days.

Need to go check my new base where I am planning to move after the general election. I love Johor, but I think my job here will be done once Ghani Othman is no longer MB. I am quite sure he will be retiring after the election. Like him, I need to do other things too.

Anyway, I am going to use this break to rest and recharge before coming back to JB for the final push to the polls, which has now seems only going to be held in June.

Things seems to be fluid right now on the ground in Johor. There have been several surprises discovered during Ghani's latest visits to the kawasan2 peti undi.

Among others, things seems to be getting better for BN in Chinese-majority Kluang. Salute to the MCA people there. However, I hope they don't put Gan Peng Shiu there as a candidate. Sure lose one.

Things also seems to be under control in grey Segamat. Just that I hope those funny Umno people there will not try to sabotage their own party again this time around simply because they do not like their ketua bahagian anymore. Osman Jais may not be very handsome, but he works hard. Maybe YB Osman can volunteer to be the Khaled AlWaled of Segamat to ensure no sabotage happened? Hmmmm....who knows.....

Heard a group of prominent KL-based bloggers are coming down to join Ghani's lawatan peti undi in DAP-held Bakri starting tomorrow. It's the only parliament area in Johor held by the Pakatan people. Interesting. These top-notch bloggers will see for themselves how Ghani and his small team of lowly-paid loyalists work. Hopefully, they will get to see how the rumusan peti undi is done. Superb stuff that one.

Eh, enough lah...I'm turning off now. Until next time. InsyaAllah.

p.s  Rockybru, BigDog and A Voice, salute to you guys for trying to help save Johor. Very brave of you all. Thank you very much.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan