BLACK ON BLACK - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BLACK ON BLACK

I decided to do an all black thing yesterday.
Threw on some color to break some of the black. Rocked my white and red feather earrings and my fabulous Masai bracelet
Love the bracelets. All the bracelets from Masai Market.  Necklaces all gifts from my MUMMY!!! MWAHHH love her
LOVE THIS BAG. I added this scarf to give it a fun look. And who doesn't love animal print

Black Loose Fitting Vest: Toi,100ksh
Black Leather Leggings: H&M, $30
Feathered Earring: Made myself PARTLY, combined Mr.Price feather earrings into one then added a random red feather
Bracelets: Masai Market, Bronze bangles 100ksh, Beaded bracelet 500ksh
 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan