How to kill BIGCAT - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

How to kill BIGCAT

Back in JB for a few days. A short break from my moving around. It's hot out there. Just lazing around today. Need to rest. Thought of writing about a ghost busting story at Irda office but I'm still not in the mood to write heavy stuff. Maybe next time.

By the way, received some comments saying that BIGCAT is leaving JB, but I can't release them as it is not fair to the person named. Told you all already - no fishing here. So, please don't waste your time.

Those who don't like this blog, just don't read it, ok? It's as simple as that. No need to accuse other people of these and that. Not nice like that. Afterall, this is just an insignificant anonymous blog. So, no worries, ok? Just don't read all these nonsense of mine if they cause you heart pain. If no one read this blog, it will die a natural death.

Anyway, for the final time, I will be leaving Johor only after the next general election. I hate my job here, but I still need to help Johor BN with what ever little I could offer. So, I'm toughing it out. Hopefully I will manage to save enough money to go to Taiwan by the time I can leave this place.

 Don't really fancy the trip to Singapore on Monday but hopefully I can get things settled there as soon as possible.

Ok, I'm going back to sleep. Need to save some energy. Tonight got a bit of a hot date leh :-)


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan