Garang wife essential liao - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Garang wife essential liao

Just woke up. It's 4.58am. Didn't sleep well. Fallen asleep about 2.30am. I don't think that's enough sleep. Feels like calling him up....but cannnot, sure kena marah disturbing his sleep.

Never mind, I just do this posting instead and pretend you all who read this are my friends and listening to my ramblings.

What? U don't want to be my friend because I'm pro-BN? What la you, don't want to be friend just because of politics. That's silly. Relax, ok? We Maaysians are really not much different from each other, ok?

You think just because I'm BN, l'm evil lah ya? Corrrupted corrrupted lah ya? Eh, stupid la like that. I'm just like you also la. Just trying to earn a living and fulfill my responsibilities and do the right thing, ok? I like Najib, you like Anwar...what? You think Najib is the devil, and Anwar an angle? So simple ka? Come on la...let's use our brain, can?

Ok la, you don't care about Anwar, but love and want Guan Eng instead to become PM...eh, that guy also a man lar...and men are all bastards...remember? Guan Eng also can get horny ok? Any man who can get horny, can get corrupted also, ok? Just that Guan Eng is lucky that Pretty Betty is garang. Almost all Chinese women are like tha one. A little sign of him getting itchy, and she threw that ashtray...or as it a file? Heard like that lah.

Compare that to Anwar...Wan Azizah really hopeless lar...just let the bugger do as he pleases. That's why he ended like that...everything also, he sapu.

Well, considering that, I do think Pakatan need to consider putting Guan Eng as their number one leader. He try to be funny, Betty will be ready with that ashtray...or is it a file?

BN better in that sense...no need to change leader...Najib got Rosmah, what :-)

Eh, enough lah of my nonsense...need to do the necessary and get ready for work. You all, have a good day, ok.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan