General election now only at year end - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

General election now only at year end

Sitting in the office, don't know what to do. Finished work but can't go back home. Need to wait for a meeting with a  bollywood-looking friend. Decided to do this posting for the time being.

I heard the general election will only be at the very end of the year. Definitely after the Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Aidil Adha. There goes my perdiction of it to be held in September.

Can come up with all sorts of theories about the delay but honestly I think I'm getting tired of waiting. Don't know lah. Najib is smarter than me, so, he probably have a good reason for it.

Whatever it is I think I don't want to hold back on my plans just because of the election. If I want to go on a travelling break, I think I will just go. Johor BN simply have to do without me. Taiwan....dreaming of Taiwan....


I hope he can come along. Need him as my translator. I know it will not likely happened. Today also he never called. Yesterday, he said got big reunion dinner tonight but can't takes me with him. Make me sad only. Useless fella.

By the way, in case I'm in Taiwan and suddenly the parliament was dessolved, I think I can still rush back to vote.

Ya, I think I will celebrate my birthday this year in Taipeh. He better pay for my flight tickets. What? Tickets to Taipei are not very expensive la. It's not like I'm asking him to pay for my way to London, ok?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan