NYLON Guys July 2012 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

NYLON Guys July 2012

Andrew Garfield is on the cover of NYLON Guys' July issue looking precious, as always. I love me some AGarf, so I'm real excited that promotion on "The Amazing Spiderman" has begun. He's just so cute and awkward and British. It's everything I want in a man, honestly.
He looks confused/tired/annoyed. But he's rocking this maroon suit like, well, like Spiderman should.
I am genuinely confused and slightly disturbed by the naked foot stuck in AGarf's face. He looks to be having a jolly good time but this makes me uncomfortable. You know how I feel about feet sans shoes incorporated in photoshoots.
 
 Oh, I'm confused again...
This is such a fruity little picture. People call him Bambi. This helps that. Whatever. He's so cute.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan