Of Penang's LGE Pau and Johor's Holistik - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Of Penang's LGE Pau and Johor's Holistik

I couldn't hold in my giggle this morning when I read what was on Page 8 of NST today about the 51 photos of the Chief Minister Guan Eng being squeezed onto 28 pages of the May edition of Buletin Mutiara.  Actually I am still giggling.

Tan Cheng Liang, the Penang BN information chief was quoted as suggesting that the newsletter be renamed "Lim Guan Eng Pau", as in Nanyang Siang Pau.

I say Miss Tan (and ofcourse Helen Ang who first "broke" this story) lighten up la .. allow the Chief Minister his moments of glory.  Why la you all complain complain like that?  If he stops doing this, then we have nothing to giggle about over breakfast.

Really la, I also find that to be quite an amazing feat beside being extremely amusing.

How do they manage to squeeze in that many photos of one person in a single 28-page publication?   Isn't that simply amazing?

To put it in perspective, I am comparing it with the April 2012 edition of Holistik, the Johor State official publication which is actually lying on my desk.



In the 36-page holistik, I counted  57 photographs (front and back covers included), 11 charts and diagrams, and a JAIJ-approved halal logo.  Ghani's face is in a total of 6 photographs on pages 3, 21, 34 and 35.

See what I am seeing?  Holistik has more pages than Buletin Mutiara, and yet has 45 less photos featuring the Mentri Besar in it.



Looking at that picture up there,there are only three possible reasons that I can think of.

A.  Guan Eng is a star idol, Ghani is not.

B.  Holistik is about the State, Buletin Mutiara is about the Chief.

C.  There are more things to write about in Johor than in Pulau Pinang.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan