Week(s) through Instagram 4 ... - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Week(s) through Instagram 4 ...

                                                                                             CLICK TO SEE MORE








Perfect time for one quick instagram post! You know how much i love these snap shoots from everyday life!
So, shall we start? 

1. collage - Tiramisu at Comunale restaurant; details from the outfit post; home made American pancakes;
               - long legs for a one day; almost like Jersey shore ;) (fair); berries with ice cream at Coffee dream.

2. - One of my dearest friends (my camera) and I at Square Nine hotel. ;)

3. collage - Rainy day in June; makeup from the photoshoot; The Cathedral of Saint Sava;
               - Chocolate ice cream cone; leopard sneakers pull&bear and h&m; my favorite flower hydrangea in the garden at my grandparent`s house.

4. collage - Raspberries at the afternoon; morning ride with my pimped bike; b-day cake for my sister;
               - cocktails at the bloggers night out in Soho Republic; home made creamy coffee; lemon/lime ice tea at Coffee dream.

5. - My heart and my soul, my beautiful sister at her prom night ♥

6. collage - Ripped jeans and arm swag; strawberry ice cream cone; Coca-cola addict;
               - addict II; bloggers at British residence with Elle fashion editor; home made focaccia.

7. - My fluffy love is tanning.

8. collage - Look of the day; fair in Požarevac (we celebrated there sister`s b-day); addict III;
               - cotton candy; look of the day; sunset in Belgrade.

Happy Monday people!


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan