Writer's block and another song for Guan Eng - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Writer's block and another song for Guan Eng

Woke up too early again. Do what I need to do and now sitting in front of my nephew's computer thinking what to write while waiting for time to go to work. Am at my sister's place again.

Hmmm...writer's block leh................................can't think of anything............
Guess it's the after effect of teasing Guan Eng too much...you try la thinking of that funny guy too much, sure jammed your brain one.

Wish I can go back to sleep. But cannot lah. Lots of work at the office. Have to deal with all those crazy and difficult people there some more. Need to tahan all the nonsense. Anyway, really envy those who can just sleep without a care in the world. Wish can be like them.

 
Well, I think I should just take it easy for today.

Oh, by the way, my other sister went back to the Middle East where she works yesterday. She is a reflexology expert. Hope she will be safe. You know la how the Middle East lately. Crazy Arabs. Well, can't even get to send her to the airport as I was working. She is the most happy go lucky one among my single sisters.Yup, I actually got three single sisters. Tough girls who got no time for all that romantic nonsense and men bullshit....unlike me. They are as solid as mountains like these Three Sisters in Australia -

   
 Hmmm...ok lah, maybe a bit of music to start the day would be good...I think Guan Eng will like this too....


 Nice music, ehhh....
Well, cheers everyone. Take care.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan