Last day of Raya R&R - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Last day of Raya R&R

It's been a week of raya. Spend 75% of it sleeping and eating.

I know, should had spend the time on more beneficial things, but what to do, I just want to rest while I'm still able to do so. This would probably be my last long break before the final push to the general election which will most likely be held in February, next year.

Ok, I did update this blog almost on daily basis the past week, but that's got nothing to do with my actual work. Running this blog is more like a hobby. Furthermore, the Pakatan people, particularly those of the DAP had been inciting racial hatred among the Chinese over the Pengerang graves relocation issue. I felt compelled to write about that.

Tomorrow, I am going back to my routine. Honestly, I am not looking forward to it, and have to force myself to do it....only till after the election, I keep telling myself. After that I will definitely be going to Taiwan and start something new.


Since, I am going to get serious and busy starting tomorrow, I think I want to indulge myself on something light for this posting.

Well, after Taiwan, my next wish is to revisit places where I had been to and was happy while there.

5. Dongdeamun market, Seoul. - bought some impressive ginseng drinks there....which made some people happy.

   
4. Portobello street market, Notting Hill, London - Well, you know, that Hugh Grant-Julia Robert movie. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.


3. Somerset, England. Spend the most beautiful spring time of my life there....


2. Pulau Rawa, Johor. Just want to check if the coins were still there between the cracked wood of the jetty. It was a promise.


1. Ubud, Bali. Want to once again enjoy the pleasure of outdoor activities there....


Well, it's just a wish. Most likely I can never afford it....but no harm in wishing...right? Just a happy thought :-)

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan