Lessons of burung pipit - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Lessons of burung pipit

Woke up quite early today. Done the necessary stuff and now just relaxing. It was drizzling. I look out of the kitchen window and saw several burung pipit resting on the wall behind the house. I think the little birds are called sparrow in english....am not sure and too lazy to research....never mind, this is what they looked like....


They are actually a common bird you can find anywhere. So common that we tend not to notice them.

But, I always enjoy their presence, especially in a morning like this. They look like a cheerful bunch and for that they always make me smile and think not too badly of this world. If these small birds can make it in this world, why cam't I? Why should I complain too much about my life? To me, these little birds are here to remind me to always do my best and count my blessings...berusaha yang terbaik dan mensyukuri nikmat Allah, so to speak.

Bitching all the time also, for what? As if we are so the very worst in the world....eh, wake up la, we are quite good already liao....can be better? Of course can be better, even new york and london can be better aren't they? So, just improve la, don't just complain lor.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan