MBFW Stockholm Day 2 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

MBFW Stockholm Day 2





Wearing: BIKBOK Sweatshirt (Balenciaga look-a-like) | Vintage Leather Pants 

Stockholm, I never want to leave you. Day 2 of MBFW was as glamorous as the day before, and the day before that. One of my favorite parts of this trip to Sweden is that I came here only knowing one person - and now, everywhere I go I say hi to at least a dozen familiar faces and friends. The highlight of my day was being photographed by one of my inspirations, Caroline and her partner of Stockholm Streetstyle. I'm so looking forward to the Cheap Monday runway show tonight followed a circus themed Sound Industry party! Follow my instagram for instant updates @weworewhat. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan