Playing critique to I Choose Malaysia video - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Playing critique to I Choose Malaysia video

It's past midnight, weekend...and I got a fever. He came over during buka puasa time, met me downstairs, brought me some Vietnamese soup, chit chat, then went off. Useless fella never even realised I am sick. Since I'm not the mengada-ngada type, I just kept quiet.

Well, never mind, I got some panadol soluble, should be ok. Just that I can't sleep yet. Bloody sore throat and headache.

Went through the blogs and noticed the I Choose Malaysia video advertisment. It features five senior sopo bloggers - Rocky, Big Dog, Apanama, Outsyed the Box and My Anger.



Again, can't provide the link because of my faulty netbook.

Critique - Rocky looks relatively  natural, Big Dog tried to be cute and succeded to a certain extent eventhough I know he is not actually cute at all, Apanama tried too hard to be sweet which he is not as he is actually a lean mean fighting machine, OutsidetheBox struggles to look at ease in front of the camera which I think he finds hard to do as he is no actor, My Anger put up the best performance except that I have not seen his blog for quite a long while.

Anyway, these five guys, their performance in the video clip aside, are indeed a bunch of good fellas. Salute to them for  their efforts.

Yes, I choose Malaysia too....Taiwan came a very distant second though...just in case the no good Pakatan horde took over and wreck this country.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan