Pretty Betty on top again - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Pretty Betty on top again

I read with great interest a story in Star today about Pretty Betty getting prettier of late. Very nice. (Sorry, I can't provide the link as this IT device I'm using will try to give me hernia if I try to do such thing. I'm not kidding. Being an insignificant provincial pro-BN blogger, I have to make do with using faulty and outdated equipment)

According to the report, Chinese newspaper Kwang Wah Yit Poh had noted that Pretty Betty who had previously  used to dress mostly in slacks and shorts to achive that career woman look had changed her style to look more elegant.

Pretty Betty Chewy was said to be seen in stylish dresses, complete with tasteful accessories.


She look nice isn't she? Merry boy Guan Eng must be quite contented now....well, he better be....otherwise bigger things than ashtray may fly his way.

Ok lah, I better not write too much....otherwise all those DAP cybertroopers will start moaning and groaning at this blog.

But really lah, Guan Eng better behave after this. otherwise wasted only Betty's effort at being pretty. You hear or not boy boy?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan