Stockholm, I'll Miss You - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Stockholm, I'll Miss You



Wearing: ASOS Blazer | Marc Jacobs Pants | W118 by Walter Baker Bag

Day 3 of fashion week and also my last day in Stockholm {sad face}. It's been an incredible week and I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity, and experience such an amazing city. From the fashion to the people to the streets to the nightlife - Stockholm is definitely a place I will be visiting again shortly (hopefully). Going back to the beginnings of We Wore What, I took a bunch of street style photos this week and really enjoyed it. What do we think - should I start doing this more often as a weekly feature?!


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan