A JCS Little Napoleon - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

A JCS Little Napoleon

I had actually written in great details about the problem I thought of highlighting in this posting.

However, due to a friend's request, I had instead erased the whole thing as my friend said Johor BN's election preparations may, to a certain degree be adversely affected if I proceed with it.

Therefore, for this posting, I am restricting myself to appealing for Johor MB Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman or senior exco Datuk Ahmad Zahri Jamil to fix the problem.

Datuk Ghani or Datuk Ahmad Zahri, please check what's happening at the Johor Civil Service (JCS) human resource department. Something is very wrong there.


Thank you, Datuk Ghani and Datuk Ahmad Zahri for your kind consideration.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan