New York Fashion Week {day 5} - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New York Fashion Week {day 5}

Le 21ème | Adam Katz Sinding 







Wearing: Topshop Dungarees | F21 Hat | Cheap Monday Booties (gifted)

Yesterday was one of my favorite days at the tents. I started with the Nanette Lepore show, followed by two interviews, one with Rocco from Fashion News Live and the other with Maybelline. After a well deserved lunch break I found myself back at Lincoln Center decked in Juicy Couture for their awesome outdoor presentation. But, right before that started I checked out one of my favorite brands - Clover Canyon - featuring the most amazing prints I can't wait to get my hands on. Until next time New York Fashion Week, I'm glad to be taking a break from you, for now.

Check out my video Fashion News Live where I briefly chat about the Nanette Lepore show and why bloggers have become major influencers in the fashion industry. I've had the pleasure of knowing Rocco from FNL for over a year now and I have to say, he's pretty damn good at his job. FNL has the most amazing up-close and personal interviews with people from all ends of the fashion industry. Check out more on  www.FashionNewsLive.com.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan