Playing Photographer - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Playing Photographer





Wearing: Urban Outfitters Romper | Zara Bomber Jacket | Sam Edelman Booties (gifted)

Boy was I happy to be in flat shoes today - these arched babies really needed a rest. It's a funny thing, how my trip to Stockholm not only brought me back to my street style photography roots, but made me really enjoy wearing heels (which is not something I usually did). All throughout fashion week I rocked pointy toe stilettos and high heeled booties, with a smile on my face. Today however, I photographed a few looks for one of my best friends and the most amazing singer I know - Michelle Raitzin. Keep an eye out on this one guys, she's going places.  


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan