STYLE LAB @Coterie - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

STYLE LAB @Coterie


Wearing: Paige Denim Jacket (gifted) | American Apparel Top | Vintage Pants | Topshop Boots (in stores)

Last week I teamed up with Paige Denim and ENK for a fun collaboration at the Coterie trade show in NYC. Basically the entire trade show was at my disposal a.k.a a dream come true. I pulled pieces from a ton of different boothes to style two models in a live streamed photo shoot. I had so much fun with both the Paige and ENK team (love you Jesse) and thank them so much for a awesome opportunity! I even got to hang with Paige Geller herself, who was even more beautiful and cool than I had already expected!


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan