WHITE ON WHITE GRUNGE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

WHITE ON WHITE GRUNGE

I wore this yesterday.White lace crochet dress, white denim shorts and combat boots for a lovely afternoon
Lace Crochet dress, Adams 100ksh, White denim Shorts, Ngara, 200ksh and combat boots 1000ksh.
I love this dress but the lining underneath is WAY too short, so I always pair it with a pair of shorts.

MY HAIR!!!!
I have received a few emails and comments on my hair. I have tried to reply to the comments but blogger for some reason will not let me. Anyways the hair is by Expressions. This brand is amazing, you can wear your hair as curly, wavy or straight, all you need is hot water. The hair available anywhere from Super Cosmetics to Tusky's.  All you need is a total of 2 packs for one head. Another great thing about Expressions is that you can make it as short or long as you would like it to be. Each pack comes with crazy long hair (and by crazy long, I mean craaaazy long) the hair is a almost 5 feet long.
ANYWAYS....HOW TO...
To make it curly, just put the hair in curlers and deep in hot water for 5 seconds, remove from the hot water and let it air dry. To make the hair wavy, all you have to do is braid the hair is fat braids and dip it in hot water for 5 seconds,take it out and let it air dry. And to straighten it again, just place the hair, as is, in hot water for 5seconds, remove and let it air dry.
CAUTION
DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR WITH A HAIR BRUSH. To keep this hair from tangling all you have to do is brush the hair with your fingers everyday and spray with oil shine every other day.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan