Deep in Fall - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Deep in Fall

Wearing: Necessary Clothing JeansJacket | Sam Edelman Perry Boots 

I'm deep in thought Fall these days and loving everything boots leather, and layers. Recently, Sam Edelman and I teamed up to show fans of the brand how to style their latest Fall collection. This is one of the outfits I chose out of the three going up on their blog later this month. I'm also really loving these oxblood colored paisley jeans that I found for a super affordable price at Necessary Clothing, along with this leather-look jacket. Don't think twice about wearing faux leather or fur guys.. if you can rock it in a designer way, it'll look expensive. From one budget to the next, a deal is always a success. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan