DIY: EVERYTHING-GOES BIB NECKLACE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

DIY: EVERYTHING-GOES BIB NECKLACE

1) Get a piece of office carpet or any kind of stiff fabric. I got this piece from my boyfriend's office while it was being renovated. 
2) Draw out how you would like the bib to look with a piece of chalk.
I went for a circular design.
3) Cut out the design with a pair of scissors.
4) Get all the extra pieces of broken jewelery, sequined fabrics, buttons etc that you would like on your bib.
5) Begin to sew them all into their rightful places
6) Try to cover as much of the fabric as you possible can.
7) Finally sew on the strap you would like on our bib.










Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan