Halloween - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Halloween

Wearing: Spandex Bodysuit | Topshop Ears | Topshop Boots | ExtremesFX Contacts 

Here it is - my costume from last night's Halloween party! Wish I took some pics on a real camera, but unfortunately I only have a few from my Iphone. Anyway - how crazy are these contacts!? I was so excited to wear them considering I put a lot of effort into getting them (they're prescription too). It was so much fun freaking people out and just staring at them all night. A cat costume is so typical so I tried to edge it up a bit by making side cuts in the bodysuit, and going with the Topshop rhinestone ears and boots. For my makeup: I used Mac lipstick in Verve, eyelashes from Sephora, and a drug store brand liquid eyeliner for the details. 


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan