Leather Dungarees - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Leather Dungarees



Wearing: ASOS Dungarees | Vintage Rolling Stones Tee - Similar | Juicy Couture Bag

They have arrived - and have exceeded my expectations! The perfect dungarees obviously brought to you by ASOS are too too good. I'm obsessed guys, and even more obsessed now that I realized they are identical to the 3.1 Phillip Lim overalls seen in the latest resort collection (here). Getting the look for less, works for me! Look for me in my leather dungarees - this Fall (yes, that rhymed). 

My girl Serena (who also took my photo's) is wearing: Tibi Skirt | ASOS Sweater | YSL Bag  


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan