Never Hide - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Never Hide

Wearing: Summer Mizera Vintage Top | American Apparel Jeans | Rachel Roy Loafers | ASOS Beanie 

So, I've never been one to sport anything high-waisted except for a pair of trashed denim shorts. What's the point? They make my tush look large, my belly button gets pinched, and my confidence level goes from "yea I'd blog this" to "don't want to get out of bed in this" (usually). Well, this has all changed with a few great finds and just the RIGHT pair. Recently, I found these amazing American Apparel high waisted jeans that squeeze you in, in all the right places...perfection. Another pair I've been swooning over thanks to my friend Ali are these J Brand jeggins. As long as the material is thick enough and made by someone who gets the FOLA (fear of large ass) - everything will be a-ok.  

pics by Hallie Geller

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan