The Jett - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The Jett

Wearing: Topshop Pants | Reformation Sweatshirt | Modern Vice Jett Boot (c/o) | Amarcord Vintage Jacket (in stores now) | Topshop Hat (in stores)

I'm having a crazy love affair with my new Modern Vice Jett booties and I think my Topshop shoes are catching on... They're the most perfect oxblood red, with pointy toes and gunmetal hardware. I'm pretty sure these boots were named after Elton John's famous song Bennie and the Jets which makes them even more desirable, duh. I also love these pajama like Topshop plaid pants that reference to my most recent post Truly Tartan

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan