Baby It's Cold Outside - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Baby It's Cold Outside



Wearing: She Inside Pants (c/o)

Okay, so it's been freaking cold outside lately and I feel like a hypocrite. I've always said that Fall/Winter are my favorite seasons because of the fashion. Layering, leather, and boots is what attracts me to the colder weather... but now, I kind of just want to be on a beach. Of course I'm looking forward to holiday season - the beautiful lights, colors, and hopefully snow totally change the look of the city and give it a festive, warm feeling. It's all about bundling up with a hot cup of cocoa when it's cold outside for me.. hence this outfit post.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan