Empire State - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Empire State

Wearing: Vince Sweatshirt | Necessary Clothing Pants | Urban Outfitters Beanie 

Everything seems to be back on track in NYC today, but we can't forget our neighbors in Staten Island, Queens, and NJ who were devastated by Sandy - and there's still so many ways to help. So even though I'm not one to wear sequins, dressing something down and going for that casual-chic (as cliché as that sounds) look is always a good personal challenge. I found these awesome pants while I was styling a photo shoot the other week and knew right away exactly what to do with them. Kicks, a sweater, and beanie of course. Can we also just notice how awesome the second pic in this post is... should it be my next header?!

In other news - I'm hosting an event this Thursday and I hope you guys can make it!! Details above...






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan