Giving Thanks - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Giving Thanks

Wearing: Zara SweaterJames Jeans | Juicy Couture Booties | Karen Walker Sunnies 

It's almost that time of year again, where we stuff our face with mash potatoes and gravy, and try to avoid chopping our fingers off when cutting the turkey's tush for grandpa to eat. We go around the table, taking turns saying what we're thankful for, while the smallest cousin ties together all of our parents shoes. We play hide and seek, until someone gets hurt... and fight over the remote controls clicking on and off the football game. If this isn't what your Thanksgiving looks like - then well - it's definitely not as hilarious as mine. On a serious note - I wanted to tell all of you, my followers, that I am so so thankful for you supporting my blog and keeping me going! Have an amazing Thanksgiving guys!

photos by Michael of OnAbbotKinney


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan